The need to meet and exceed customer expectations in a cost competitive environment makes the correct usage of the 7 QC (Quality Control) Tools imperative today for a unified and systematic approach to team problem solving. The tools help to develop and sustain a strong customer focus and improve all processes by identifying rejects, determining causes, suggesting improvements, and establishing tractability of each process. The 7 QC tools are fundamental for Continuous Improvement. This course will show the participants the basics of teamwork and problem solving and how the 7 QC Tools are used in problem solving.
At the end of 7 QC Tools training, participants should be able to :
Understand the fundamental principles of problem-solving.
Understand how to apply the 7 QC tools in the workplace.
Comment critically on corrective actions raised as a result of applying the tools.
Take ownership of applying 7 QC Tools as a corrective and preventive measure to avoid mistakes and improve product / service quality.
Interpret and measure the effectiveness of implemented solutions.
Who Should Attend ?
All personnel / team members directly involved in continuous improvement / quality improvement initiatives from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors.
Value added 7 QC Tools Training
Accelerate learning with the expert faculty Lead Auditors and Principal Trainers from the Industry. 7 QC Tools Training Learning from the “Specialist Expert” has many advantages :
It will drastically change the way of thinking and basic approach towards the Management System Standards.
You would cherish & Benchmark our training for a very long time to come.
No fictitious case studies you cannot connect with.
Real time examples, real time scenarios you can quickly relate to.
Complete Focus on your systems, processes and line of businesses.
100% involvement and engagement of the participants.
Learn to make the ISO Standard sweat to :
Improve the profits.
Reduce rework, defects, customer rejections, wastage, & cost of operation.
Enhance customer delight.
Reduce attrition of customers and employees.
Enhance confidence of all stakeholders.
Duration : 1 Day
Procedures for Problem Solving Using The 7 QC Tools
– Making use of data to increase productivity
– Applying the 7 QC Tools towards problem-solving
The Pareto Diagram
– How to construct Pareto Diagrams
– How to classify the defects and display using a Pareto Diagram
– How to identify the problems in their order of severity
– How to get a hand on the real problem from among many
The Fishbone Diagram (Cause & Effect Diagram)
– How to construct Fishbone Diagram
– How to generate all the probable causes for every defect
– How to apply the Brainstorming Technique during problem solving meetings
– How to search out and organize all possible factors
Process Flow Chart
– How to construct a Process Flow Chart
– Considerations for constructing process flow charts
– How to interpret process flow charts
– What is the best method to take down data simply ?
– How to prevent inspection slip-throughs
– How to construct simple Check sheets for convenient usage in the workplace
– How to know and predict occurrence of defects
– How to construct a Histogram
– How to interpret various shapes of a distribution diagram
– Is there a way to find out a correlation between the cause and effect of a problem ?
– How to construct a Scatter Diagram
– How to interpret the Scatter Diagrams
– Why do defects occur ?
– Is it due to dispersion ?
– How to plot these dispersions over a period of time to determine the probable cause of dispersion
– How to interpret whether a process is stable or not