This highly interactive Advanced Office Management & Effective Administration Skills training will help you to develop and refine the skills needed to excel as an Office Manager, Administrator or Executive Secretary. It will explore in depth the interpersonal and behavioral skills necessary to ensure you are well prepared for the challenges of working with a variety of management styles. On this Office Administration training course, you will also learn how to stay in control whilst dealing with conflicting priorities.
Becoming more effective as an Office manager will definitely make your job easier and make you more valuable in the eyes of your managers and the company stakeholders. Office Managers need to be expert multi-taskers – even if you’re doing more than four things at once, that’s probably still not enough! You need to be indispensable – to know exactly who to call to fix that pesky problem your boss has. And to be truly indispensable you need to be organised, be an excellent communicator, and be able to deal with whatever challenging situation your working life presents you with. This Advanced Office Management & Effective Administration Skills training will help you to do that.
This training will highlight :
Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
The importance of time management and streamlining work flow.
Developing the skills to successfully build relationships and to network effectively.
Building personal resilience and an ability to handle stress in a challenging work environment.
Using techniques to help you think creatively, solve problems, plan and make decisions.
Recognise how to prioritise and cope with multiple tasks.
Develop the skills necessary to plan, make effective decisions and solve problems, and handle pressure.
Apply practical techniques to improve communications skills.
Understand how to manage challenging behaviours.
Apply assertiveness to be more effective in the workplace.
Participants in this Advanced Office Management & Effective Administration Skills training seminar will enjoy interactive and practical exercises delivered through media to suit every kind of learning preference. Seminar activities will include activities in groups and pairs as well as individual exercises. Everyone will get the opportunity to discuss their work challenges in a supportive environment.
Duration : 3 Days
Employees who attend this training will add value to their organisation by being empowered to implement the following skills :
A more proactive outlook.
Increased creativity and productivity.
Motivation and customer focus.
Reduced absenteeism through an ability to manage and reduce stress.
Increased self-awareness and interpersonal skills.
Better time management.
Who Should Attend ?
This training seminar is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit :
Taking Control of Your Work Life
– Understanding and Clarifying Purpose, Vision and Mission
– External and Internal Customer Service
– The Secret to Working Smarter rather than Harder
– Controlling, Prioritising and Organising Your Work
– Gaining an insight into your Strengths and Weaknesses
– Making Your Office User-friendly and Efficient
Essential Administrative Skills
– Mind Mapping Techniques
– Right Brain / Left Brain Theory
– Managing Larger Projects to Meet Deadlines
– Planning and Problem Solving Skills
– Managing Meetings Effectively
– Working with more than One Manager
Vital Communication Skills
– Communication Styles and When to Use Them
– Communicating with Confidence
– Win-Win Conflict Resolution
– Understanding and using Body Language
– Understanding Gender Differences in Communication
– Understanding Different Personality Types and How to Deal with them
Developing as a Professional
– Listening Skills: seek first to understand then to be understood
– Creating a Professional Image
– Leadership Skills
– How to Make Presentations with Confidence and Power
– Painless Methods for Giving Corrective Feedback
– Best Practices for Delivering Positive Feedback
Self-Empowerment and Self-Management
– Understanding the Main Causes of Stress
– How to Build Self-confidence and Strengthen the Ability to Respond to Difficult Situations
– The Essential Skills of Emotional Intelligence
– Using Emotional Intelligence at Work
– Becoming a more Proactive, Responsible and Self-aware Person