An effective production planning & control system helps to maintain inventory at proper level, hence minimizes wastage. It helps to have better control over raw material inventory, which contributes to effective purchasing. Having in place a sound system of production planning & control, everything in relate to production is planned well in advance of operation. Therefore, it helps in minimizing capital investment in equipment and inventories.
Clarifying how your role as an administrative professional will be changed by including managerial responsibilities.
Recognizing and implementation of effective communication skills.
– 3 Production Methods: MP; BP; MC
– Push vs Pull Based Production Method
– How to OPTIMIZE Each Production Method ?
Optimizing Capacity Utilization
– Techniques in Optimizing Capacity Utilization
– Effective Subcontract Management
– Basic Calculation of Capacity Utilization
Changing Roles Of Production Planning
– Why Production Schedule Not Effective ?
– Strategic vs Functional Roles of Production Planner
– 5M and SWOT Analysis
– Critical Ratio + Backlog Analysis to Monitor Schedule Changes
– Effective Techniques in Material Control and MRP Control
– Managing New Production and Scheduling
– Effective Coordination Among Various Departments
– 6 steps in Managing Conflict