Skip to main content
Fundamental of Electricity
Enquiry Us Now
This course covers fundamental of electricity and designed to develop a basic knowledge of electrical concepts.
This certification is most suited for:
Fresh graduates, engineers, managers, technicians, students and technical personnel.
- Able to explain the variation between insulators and conductors.
- Perform Ohm’s Law to calculate current, voltage, and resistance.
- Calculate equivalent resistance for series, parallel, or series-parallel circuits.
- Calculate voltage drop across a resistor.
- Calculate power given other basic values.
- Identify factors that determine the strength and polarity of a current-carrying coil’s magnetic field.
- Determine peak, instantaneous, and effective values of an AC sine wave.
- Identify factors that affect inductive reactance and capacitive reactance in an AC circuit.
- Calculate total impedance of an AC circuit.
- Explain the difference between real power and apparent power in an AC circuit.
- Calculate primary and secondary voltages of single-phase and three-phase transformers.
Training Duration: 5 Days
- Electron Theory
- Conductors, Insulators and Semiconductors
- Electric Charges
- Simple Electric Circuit
- Ohm’s Law
- DC Series Circuit
- DC Parallel Circuit
- Series-Parallel Circuits
- Introduction to AC
- AC Generators
- Voltage and Current
- Inductive and Capacitive Reactance
- Series R-L-C Circuit
- Parallel R-L-C Circuit
- Power and Power Factor in an AC Circuit
- Three-Phase Transformers
Industrial Troubleshooting Skills
error: Content is protected !!