The Sales & Marketing Management training seminar is designed to give participants the time-proven sales and marketing concepts they need to promote business development and enhance sales effectiveness. Today’s rapidly advancing technologies are transforming the business landscape in a way that requires a shift in thinking with respect to the traditional sales and marketing paradigm. It’s your corporate marketing initiatives that ultimately differentiate your brand in the marketplace. By combining a blend of case study theory and real-world practical business issues, The Sales & Marketing Management training seminar brings marketing challenges and best practices into the classroom.
The Sales & Marketing Management training seminar will give delegates the communication skills, persuasion strategies, and face-to-face, win-win, negotiation techniques they require to close more sales in less time. There is absolutely no substitute for a well-trained and motivated sales team. The fact is that sales skill training is critically important and can literally mean the difference between success and failure in today’s competitive business environment. The Sales & Marketing Management training seminar will be especially beneficial for delegates who are responsible for planning sales and marketing initiatives to increase revenue growth.
Align sales and marketing Initiatives within the organization
Develop sales and marketing strategies and programs to build a competitive advantage
Improve sales recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process
Integrate social media marketing with traditional marketing plan
Use the marketing mix to increase business development opportunities
At the end of our IoT course online, you will be able to:
Describe techniques for optimal recruiting and interviewing of top-producing sales people.
Design, implement and manage an effective marketing plan.
Overcome common sales objections and close the sale.
Adjust marketing approach and sales presentation style to customer’s “buying style”.
Use body language to build trust and rapport face-to-face or over the phone.
The Sales & Marketing Management training course encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, video clips, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills. The comprehensive training course manual has been developed to be practical, easy to use and facilitate learning.
Duration: 3 days
Here are just some of the many valuable benefits to your organization:
Enhanced professionalism and public image in the marketplace.
Increased revenue growth through higher sales effectiveness and market penetration.
Higher level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Enhanced nonverbal communication skills.
Increased sales rep morale and retention.
Streamlined recruiting and interviewing process.
After attending this training course, you will acquire:
Improved problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Enhanced face-to-face negotiation and persuasion skills.
Improved active listening and questioning skills.
New insights into their preferred leadership and management style.
Enhanced coaching and mentoring techniques to develop sales team performance.
Improved time management and goal setting skills to increase productivity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Marketing Managers or Directors
Sales Managers or Directors
Public Relations (PR) Professionals
Customer Service Professionals
Strategies For Recruiting and Training Quality Salespeople
– Characteristics of Highly-effective Salespeople – Are you a Buyer or Seller?
– Recruiting Tips, and Interviewing Strategies
– Managing Group Dynamics
– Conducting Effective Meetings and Training Sessions
– Developing a Positive Mental Attitude
Presentation Skills and Principles of Persuasion to Improve Sales Effectiveness
– How to Read your Prospect’s Body Language – Selling to the Four Customer Buying Styles – Developing your Active Listening and Questioning Skills – Selling Benefits and Emotion not Features Logic
– The Price / Value Formula
– Sales Objections: “I want to think about it”, “It costs too much” or “I can get it cheaper elsewhere”
Marketing Best Practices: Methods, Models and Theories
– Common Marketing Mistakes and How to avoid them
– The 4 Ps of the Marketing Mix
– Conducting a SWOT Analysis
– Market Segmentation Best Practices
– Social Media Marketing Strategies
– Elements of an Effective Marketing Plan
Coaching and Motivating Salespeople to Achieve Peak-Performance
– Leader vs. Manager
– Most Admired Leadership Traits
– Dealing with the Negative Impact of Sales Rejection
– Tips for Motivating your Team to increase Sales Production
– Coaching and Mentoring Strategies to Turnaround under-performing Salespeople
– The Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback
Professional Development for Continuous Improvement
– Developing a Plan of Action
– The Power of Goal Setting
– Time Management Tips to Overcome Procrastination and Maximize Productivity
– The Impact of Stress on Individual and Team Performance
– Stress Management for Maintaining a Balanced Lifestyle