Skip to main content
COURSE : Brand Management Training
The course will focus on providing students with the skills and knowledge required to develop and execute a successful brand strategy by understanding how to build, measure, and manage brand equity. What are brands, how are they created and managed, and how they add value to consumers and business firms are important aspects of understanding brand management. Students will learn how to leverage the marketing-mix to build a strong brand platform with a strong customer focus, analytical orientation and interactive approach.
Enquiry Us Now
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to :
Explain the importance of branding as a marketing tool.
Recommend appropriate basic brand elements for a chosen product for a given target market.
Propose basic strategies that marketers might use to sustain and build brand equity.
Evaluate methods used to measure brand equity.
Critically analyze the effectiveness of brand management in an organizational context.
Duration : 2 Days
Unit I: Overview of Brand Management
– History and definition of branding
– The concept of brand equity
– Strategic brand management process
Unit II: Identifying and establishing brand positioning and values
– Customer based brand equity
– Identifying brand positioning and values
– Establishing brand positioning
– Positioning guidelines
Unit III: Planning and Implementing Brand Management Programs
– Choosing brand elements to build brand equity
– Designing marketing programs to build brand equity
– Integrating marketing communication to build brand equity
– Integrating secondary brand associations
Unit IV: Measuring Brand Equity
Developing a brand equity measurement and management system
– Measuring sources of Brand equity
– Measuring outcomes of Brand equity
Unit V: Growing and Sustaining Brand Equity
– Designing and implementing branding strategies
– Introducing and naming new products and brand extensions
– Brand architectures and hierarchy
Unit VI: Managing Brands Overtime
– Reinforcing and revitalizing brands
– Adjustments to the brand portfolio
Building an Engaged Work Team
Business English – Communication & Writing
Collaborative Negotiation Training
Creative Problem Solving for Decision Making
Critical Thinking in Customer Service Training
Customer Service Excellence
Effective Communication Course Outline
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Training
Giving And Receiving Feedback
Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
Kursus Kepimpinan Dan Pengurusan Organisasi
Leading With Emotional Intelligence
Learning through adaptability
Manage Difficult Employees
Management Skills Course
Professional Image & Business Etiquette Training
Strategic Leadership Training
Supervisory Skills Training
Value Driven Professional Course
Ace Your Job Interview
Team Building- Enhancing Team Spirit Course
error: Content is protected !!