Skip to main content
COURSE : Business English - Communication & Writing
Business English course is specifically designed for students who use English in a professional setting and want to learn language that can help them achieve even greater success. With the course’s main focus on business communication, you will gain all the essential skills to meet the challenges of using English in the business world. The class is taught at an intermediate level and students should have a level of intermediate English language proficiency and writing experience. Various aspects of business English will be covered, including, but not limited to measurements, social language, participation in meetings, and presentations. Also in the course is an introduction to business letters – enquiries, ordering, confirmations, etc.
Enquiry Us Now
Learn business English vocabulary and grammar through lessons on the latest topics in the business world.
Improve your speaking skills and pronunciation by taking part in classroom activities based on real business situations such as welcoming foreign clients and making telephone calls.
Practice giving business presentations and attending team meetings.
Develop essential skills and techniques for the workplace such as presentations skills and negotiation techniques.
Duration : 2 Days
Who Should Attend ?
Administrative Assistants, Secretaries, Support Staff, Office Managers and executives.
– Course outline and approach
– Describing your role & responsibilities
– Typical & critical scenarios you use the target language in – key issues.
– Chairing setting, the agenda, and controlling the conversation
– Participating, turn-taking, listening and taking notes
– Being diplomatic, agreeing and disagreeing
– Guidelines for discussions
– Positive/negative language
– Active listening
– Styles of response to conflict
– Conflict management process
– Preventing damage from conflict
– Emails: register, style & standard phrasing
– Notes & Memos
– Business: specific language phrases
– Checking & Clarifying information
– Finance: specific scenarios
– Listening to different accents, intonations
– Introducing a topic effectively
– Linking & sequencing ideas
– Responding to questions
– Describing processes, cause and effect
– Critics & Recommendation
– Quality assurance
Skim reading reports and news feeds
– How to report information and ideas
– Writing reports: style, conventions
‘First five minutes’
– Speed networking: ‘The Elevator Pitch’
– Small talk
– Business conversations
Other Areas of Language that will be covered
– Case Studies
– Writing effective proposals
– Managing teams
– Cross-Cultural awareness
– Discussing the wider economic picture
Collaborative Negotiation Training
Creative Problem Solving for Decision Making
Critical Thinking in Customer Service Training
Customer Service Excellence
Effective Communication Course Outline
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Training
Giving And Receiving Feedback
Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
Kursus Kepimpinan Dan Pengurusan Organisasi
Leading With Emotional Intelligence
Learning Through Adaptability
Manage Difficult Employees
Management Skills Course
Professional Image & Business Etiquette Training
Supervisory Skills Training
Strategic Leadership Training
Value Driven Professional Course
Ace Your Job Interview
Team Building- Enhancing Team Spirit Course
Brand Management Training
Building an Engaged Work Team
error: Content is protected !!