A well-groomed person is attentive to details, organized and self-disciplined at least that is the assumption! A polished appearance and sophisticated demeanor create a great impression, while a positive image builds confidence and the attractive public persona necessary for work and social success.
In our highly competitive business environment, customers have a choice of companies to do business with. Increasingly they will park their business where they are treated with courtesy, consideration and professionalism. One of the hallmarks of a company’s image comes from the quality of the behaviour and relationships between members within an organization. When you represent your organization, customers perceive the organization through the way you interact, look, and talk and behave.
Good image and Grooming is about conducting oneself in a business-like way in every aspect related to work, in terms of both approach and mindset. Thus, projecting a personal image of professionalism and effectiveness leads to the projection of professionalism on the part of the corporation..
Project a confident personality and professional appearance
Develop self-professionalism at work and in various business situations
Display good business manners in performing job functions
Enhance professional appearance and create a lasting impression.
Secure a dream job with positive approach with image
Upon completing this 2-day session, participants should be able to :
Increase Self-confidence, motivation and positive morale.
Improve relationship through professionalism.
Adopt hands-on learning and skills mastering.
Learn about creating a professional presence through dressing.
Possess effective wardrobe management and solutions
Understand their body shape and Do’s and Don’ts for professional outfit
Understand basic hairstyling at work
Master the skills and techniques on Make-up application
The program, case studies and debrief can be customized to suite the audience from management team to operational staff.
Duration : 2 Days
This highly interactive program combines stimulating lectures, role play, group discussion, and problem-solving exercises, simulations, demonstrations and practical sessions, which will equip participants with the much needed style & grooming skills required in the societal and professional arena. Participants will be taught proper grooming etiquette and appropriate dressing, accessories and color coordination for various occasions as well as basic skin & hair care skills.
Who Should Attend ?
Sales & Marketing Executives
Career Seekers & Graduates
Learning Methodology: Group activities, Hands-on-practical demonstrations, personal tips and feedback, group and individual experiential learning de-brief.
Lasting First Impression with “Grooming”
– Cultivating a professional presence with professional grooming.
– Understanding your skin type and basic skin care.
– Hairstyling and techniques to look good
– Personal hygiene, Presence & Style
– Beware of Image Destroyers
– Grooming Do’s & Don’ts
– Guidelines to Skin & Hair Care
Personal Make-up and Basic Skin Care
– Color analysis to discover best range and shades.
– Make-up techniques and skills to enhance your appearance and face shading.
– Individual hands-on make-up application.
– Color coordination and analysis to complement your skin tone.
Art of Dressing for Men and Women
– Dressing guide for Men and Women.
– Managing and building a workable business wardrobe.
– Learning guidelines on suits; shirts; ties; belts; shoes etc.
– Learning different tie knots.
– Art of accessorizing and style.
– Principles of Etiquette
– Business Etiquette
– Meeting and Greeting People
– Introductions and Business Cards
– Appointments and Meetings
Deportment & Body Language
– Poise, Deportment & Gestures for Men
– Standing, Sitting and Walking Professionally
– Posture & Breathing Exercises
– Basics of Effective Communication
– Body Language (handshakes, gestures and facial expressions)