By the end of the course, participants will be able to shoot and edit a 1-minute YouTube video using proper sound and lighting techniques. You will also learn the seven core camera skills for video, setting up a mini green screen studio, and the essential video editing technique.
Are you ready to take your YouTube channel to the next level?Whether that means starting your YouTube channel for the first time or gaining your first 1000 subscribers, we need to talk!
The Camera and the 7 Core Camera Skills for Video.
Sound Recording and Video Lighting Techniques.
How to Set Up a Mini Green Screen Studio.
Video Editing Computers, Software, and Techniques.
Basic Video Editing Using Free Software.
YouTube, Facebook, Vlogging and Live Streaming.
Small Business Owners, Marketing Professionals, Corporate Trainers, Public Speakers, and Publication Writers.
Small Businesses, Multinational Companies, Government Agencies, Educational Institutes, and Non-profit Organizations.
For those who want to produce their own video content in-house to promote the organization’s products and services.
Day 1: Videography
– Introduction – Setting up Your Camera – Core Skill #1: Point and Shoot – Video Production Process and Team – Core Skill #2: Camera Stabilization – Core Skill #3: Camera Moves – Camera and Accessories for Video – Core Skill #4: Camera Control (FEW) – Structuring an Engaging Video – Core Skill #5: Composition – Rule of 3rds – Core Skill #6: Shot Sizes – Core Skill #7: Flattering Angles – Sound Recording Technique – Video Lighting Technique – Project Homework
Day 2: Video Editing
– Video Editing Computers and Software
– Getting Started with Video Editing
– How to Add Titles and Music to Your Video Clips
– How to Add Transitions and Visual Effects
– How to Overlay/Superimpose Images and Videos
– How to Export/Share your Final Edited Video
– Green Screen, Voice Recording, Subtitles
– Where to Get Copyright-free Music
– YouTube Publishing
– The Art of Editing
Start Creating Video Content
This course is suitable for beginners with no previous video making knowledge or experience (other than pressing the video record button).