- This event has passed.
7 QC Tools Training
September 13, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The need to meet and exceed customer expectations in a cost competitive environment makes the correct usage of the 7 QC (Quality Control) Tools imperative today for a unified and systematic approach to team problem solving. The tools help to develop and sustain a strong customer focus and improve all processes by identifying rejects, determining causes, suggesting improvements, and establishing tractability of each process. The 7 QC tools are fundamental for Continuous Improvement. This course will show the participants the basics of teamwork and problem solving and how the 7 QC Tools are used in problem solving.
Who should attend?
All personnel / team members directly involved in continuous improvement / quality improvement initiatives from both the manufacturing and service (including banking and finance, logistics, healthcare, government and public service) sectors
At the end of 7 QC Tools training, participants should be able to:
• Understand the fundamental principles of problem-solving
• Understand how to apply the 7 QC tools in the workplace
• Comment critically on corrective actions raised as a result of applying the tools
• Take ownership of applying 7 QC Tools as a corrective and preventive measure to avoid mistakes and improve product / service quality
• Interpret and measure the effectiveness of implemented solutions
Value added 7 QC Tools Training
Accelerate learning with the expert faculty Lead Auditors and Principal Trainers from the Industry. 7 QC Tools Training Learning from the “Specialist Expert” has many advantages: –
● It will drastically change the way of thinking and basic approach towards the
Management System Standards.
● You would cherish & Benchmark our training for a very long time to come.
● No fictitious case studies you cannot connect with.
● Real time examples, real time scenarios you can quickly relate to.
● Complete Focus on your systems, processes and line of businesses.
● 100% involvement and engagement of the participants
● Learn to make the ISO Standard sweat to: –
A). Improve the profits.
B). Reduce rework, defects, customer rejections, wastage, & cost of operation
C). Enhance customer delight
D). Reduce attrition of customers and employees
E). Enhance confidence of all stakeholders
Duration: 1 day
Procedures for Problem Solving Using The 7 QC Tools
– Making use of data to increase productivity
– Applying the 7 QC Tools towards problem-solving
The Pareto Diagram
– How to construct Pareto Diagrams
– How to classify the defects and display using a Pareto Diagram
– How to identify the problems in their order of severity
– How to get a hand on the real problem from among many
The Fishbone Diagram (Cause & Effect Diagram)
– How to construct Fishbone Diagram
– How to generate all the probable causes for every defect
– How to apply the Brainstorming Technique during problem solving meetings
– How to search out and organize all possible factors
Process Flow Chart
– How to construct a Process Flow Chart
– Considerations for constructing process flow charts
– How to interpret process flow charts
– What is the best method to take down data simply?
– How to prevent inspection slip-throughs
– How to construct simple Check sheets for convenient usage in the workplace
– How to know and predict occurrence of defects
– How to construct a Histogram
– How to interpret various shapes of a distribution diagram
– Is there a way to find out a correlation between the cause and effect of a problem?
– How to construct a Scatter Diagram
– How to interpret the Scatter Diagrams
– Why do defects occur?
– Is it due to dispersion?
– How to plot these dispersions over a period of time to determine the probable cause of dispersion
– How to interpret whether a process is stable or not