Providing great customer service is a solid business decision with lasting results. Customer service is a key part of the promise that your brand makes to a customer. It’s more than just providing answers. It’s helping customers even when they don’t know they need help. The implementation of excellent customer service will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough and increasingly uncertain business climate. Having happy customers starts with having great customer service. In this Course, we will learn the core practices and skills that successful businesses employ to consistently deliver world-class customer service experiences.
Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction.
Try to view information from your customer’s shoes.
Read body language & Verbal cues- Are you oversharing or undersharing ?
Increase your credibility with customers—and your value to your organization.
Manage stressful situations more effectively.
Develop and improve internal service standards.
Call Centre Executives.
Call Centre Agents.
Call Centre Supervisors.
Customer service specialist.
Customer Service Fundamentals
– Why Excellence in Customer Service is important ?
– How does it affect the business growth ?
– Why is it a hot business boardroom issue ?
– The benefits of providing good Customer Service
– Connecting with your customers and understanding them
– Benchmarking for Success
– Walk a Mile in Your Customer’s Shoes
– Meeting & Exceeding Customer Expectations
– Overcoming obstacles to customer service excellence
Focusing on Customer Service Excellence
– Improving Customer Service Standards
– Showing Customers that you care !
– Resolving Customer Service Challenges Positively
– The Six Hats problem solving approach
– Why customer satisfaction is based on perceptions
– Focusing on customers’ top expectations to save time and reduce stress
– Managing customer expectations by personality style
– Resolving complaints, dispute and conflict
– Dealing with difficult customers
Excellence through Effective Learning & Training
– Creating a culture of service excellence
– Role Modelling top performers in Customer Service
– Applying learning strategies to create a customer friendly environment
– Creating a vision
– Leading by Example
– Are you a leader ?
– Walk the Talk
– Address those that are substandard
– Moving Forward for personal & business growth
– Effort & Commitment
– Read body language & verbal cues
– How do you follow up ?
– Building team work, cooperation and collaboration
– Hire & Nurture
How to Ensure Strong Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction
– Core qualities & competencies
– Satisfied Customers- Do you Know if Yours Are ?
– Measuring Customer Satisfaction
– Retaining & Motivating
– High performance coaching methods for customer service excellence and staff retention
– Maintaining positivity in the workplace
– Using rewards and incentives to motivate performance
– Addressing ‘real life’ work challenges in customer service excellence
“The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary”. ~ Sam Walton